Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Declan's First Talk

Declan gave his first talk in Primary on the 31st of May. He was so excited! He had been needing new church shoes and a belt so the night before we went out and got him some. He was so excited to show everyone his new belt! His talk was on the Holy Ghost and went something like this:

After I get baptized,

I will receive the Holy Ghost.

The Holy Ghost makes me feel good,

and helps me choose the right.

The Holy Ghost loves me and protects me.

The Holy Ghost can be with me always.

I am grateful for the Holy Ghost.

He got right up there and did it (with a little help of course)! Jason and I were so proud of him- he seemed pretty proud of himself too! His Grammy and Grandma also came to watch! I can't believe I have a kid who's old enough to do this kind of stuff!

No comments: