This last weekend we had our first camping trip of the summer. We went up to Rampart Range with some friends of ours- Clark and Toni Easdon. I would have to say it is the most unprepared I have ever been for a camp out. I am going to blame that on the fact that we were invited Thursday night and didn't decide we were actually going until Friday morning. I had an appt to get the kids pics taken and it was just a really crazy day! Back to my being unprepared- I forgot to bring my kids coats- that's how bad it was. Declan didn't even have a hoodie and we also forgot our bottles of water. Thanks to the Easdons and the unusually warm nighttime weather we all survived! Delaney got to take her first ATV ride and Declan took about a million rides on the dirt bike! Lacey, Declan and Cade found ways to entertain themselves in between rides by playing doctor- hmmm....?! So long as they outgrow it before they're teenagers! I forgot how dirty my kids can get. I swear that I cleaned Declan's hands and face and not even 5 minutes later he would like he hadn't been cleaned in days! We had a blast...and we will be doing it all again in just a couple of weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment