Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Date Morning

Declan and I went on a date to see the movie UP in 3-D when it first came out! We had a hectic morning getting there though- the movie theater we went to first had a broken projector and had cancelled there morning showings and so we raced over to the Promenade along with everyone else who had been turned away and made it in time to see it there! I should have gotten a picture of us in our awesome 3-D glasses! I loved taking him to do something one-on-one because I don't get enough time with him by himself- I think this is the beginning of a tradition! Declan liked the movie and ate a ton of yummy buttery movie popcorn and drank a ton of soda- what more could a 3 year old want from a date with his Mommy?

3 comments:

MEG said...

You're a good mom. I can't wait until Axton is old enough to go on a date with me and truly enjoy it. Last night he woke up in the middle of the night (which hasn't happened for at least 6 months) and slept with me. AAAAAHHH I've always wanted him to sleep with me and I loved it. We don't have a big enough bed though so I actually kicked Danny out onto the couch! I'll have to get a bigger bed if I plan on making a habit of co-sleeping.

Emily Sue said...

We took Aydan last week. He loved it! I loved seeing him in the glasses, they were huge. You would think for a kids movie they would have kid sized glasses. He ate so much popcorn, so much fun!! I love this age!

Rachel B. said...

How cute! I'm sure he absolutely loved it. What a good mom you are.