Monday, April 13, 2009

Sweet Thing!

I can't believe that my baby is turning one next month! She is changing so fast! I thought I better take a minute to remember the things she is doing at 11 months. She still has only the two bottom teeth. She is so close to walking. She moves pretty fast holding onto the furniture and is now getting daring enough to try and stand without holding onto anything and sometimes even take a step or two before falling! She loves to climb up the stairs and notices instantly if the gate is not up. She is such a Mama's girl- in a bad, really extreme kind of way. The last couple of days have been rough but maybe it is because I changed her schedule?? She is still nursing and maybe she knows my countdown to cutting her off has begun! Or maybe she's cutting a tooth? Who really knows, right? She says Mama but I'm not sure if it's for me or just making that ma-ma-ma sound. She loves to watch Declan but if he gets to close she lets out a good scream and can get him in trouble pretty easily! The two of them can actually play together really well and Declan really is sweet with her. She can wave and it's so cute because she turns her hand so she can see her palm when her fingers are opening and closing. I've been doing sign language with her like I did with Declan and she has started signing back a little bit, mostly the sign for milk. She loves baths. She loves to eat real food and she loves finger food. She loves to get kisses but she's slow to give kisses. She is so sweet and so cute and so good for our family.
And of course, one of Declan for your enjoyment.

4 comments:

Rachel B. said...

Oh my word I love that tu-tu. Speaking of tu-tu's, you're little Delaney is too-too cute. She's such a pretty little thing. I also can't believe she's almost 1. And halelujah for the end of nursing. Well, I guess that's how I view it anyway.

MEG said...

OH MY GOSH! That TU-TU is FANTASTIC!

reimstar said...

Ohh I love that little tu tu, she is so darling! A year old, unbelievable, time flies. So cute

Randi said...

Oh my adorable. What cute freakin' kids you have. How did the egg dying go? ours was a little messy but lots of fun.