Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Am I the only one?

Am I the only one kind of freaking out about this swine flu thing? It seems like we've been warned for a while now of a pandemic, is this it? Should I quarantine my kids so they have no chance of being exposed? Should I be at Costco stocking up on food and water? The more I hear about it the worse I feel... but sometimes I have a tendency to panic a little early....am I? Are you feeling threatened?

5 comments:

MEG said...

I don't know...only if you consider me going out and buying a lot of masks and rubber gloves panicking?

LOL.

It does make me want to go to Costco though..

Todd said...

nope not worried one bit, as a matter of fact I'm eating pork right now and its delicious. We actually talked about it in my intro to livestock class. Not worried.

Anonymous said...

I don't have TV, so I haven't really heard much about it. I'm not terribly worried though... But, I'm always up for a trip to Costco, haha!

Randi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Randi said...

Nope. It is just like the flu just get your kids in if they start running a fever. That is what is killing these people is the high fevers. I wouldn't step foot in a Dr. office without a mask or something though. Oh and do what I did turn off the T.V. it helps with the panic.