Monday, April 13, 2009

"Dying" Easter Eggs




In between everything else we had going on this weekend we squeezed in coloring our Easter eggs. Being the 3 year old he is Declan was concerned that we were "dying" Easter eggs- he didn't want them to be dead. At one point when he had a drop of dye on his finger he said, "my finger is dead." Pretty hilarious. It was really fun. I am way to into coloring eggs and may have been a little OCD a few times but we made it through with some cute eggs and a smiling little boy- that must mean success.

2 comments:

MEG said...

TOO CUTE! We didn't do Easter eggs this year but I'm so excited for next year when Axton might have more of idea what is going on!

I totally hear you on the OCD. I have issues letting Axton eat on his own. I can't imagine how I'll be during the play dough, easter eggs, and crafty hand paint stuff. Looks like I'm gonna have to get over it. LOL, are you that way too?

Kari Clark said...

I just love Declan's smile - he is one super cute kid! Looks like you guys had a fun Easter!