Thursday, March 6, 2008

Tagged

5 things on my list to do today:
*Vacuum
*Clean my bathroom- not getting done today
*Pay bills
*Order pictures online
*Take Declan to play with Brooke

5 snacks I enjoy
*Cadbury Mini Eggs-Tis the season and man am I addicted!
*Parmesan Cheeze-Its- just discovered these, also addicting
*Fresh Pineapple
*Cold Apple Slices- they have to be exactly that...cold and sliced
*Can't think of anything more specific right now...unless you consider homemade lemonade a snack...lets just say I enjoy most snacks.

5 places I've lived- 3 will have to do
*Thornton, CO
*Provo, UT for 2.5 months
*Commerce City, CO

5 places I've been
*Oregon
*Utah
*Arizona
*California
*Mexico

5 jobs I've had
*Kindercare Teachers Assistant
*Target Cashier
*Accts Payable Clerk
*Staff Accountant
*Mama

What would I do if I were suddenly made a billionaire
Just about the same thing everything else would do. Pay off all of ours and our families debt, give everyone money, build a dream house, drive fancy cars (plural of course), travel to Bora Bora, the Caribbean, Ireland, Australia, EVERYWHERE....hire a personal trainer, have a huge pool in our backyard, spoil my kid(s), have vacation homes, need I go on??

5 pet peeves
Okay, most of my pet peeves have to do with driving- I'm trying to come up with some others...
*People who insist on driving 5 miles under the speed limit
*When people are oblivious to their own kids
*When someone says they are going to do something and they never do it
*When someone has to have it there way to have a good time
*Not getting the dishes done right after dinner

5 things you didn't know about me
*My senior year in high school I was in the high school drag races!
*I can't watch any type of scary movie. I have nightmares just from seeing the previews. Jason will change the channel as soon as one comes on. If I do see one I think about it I scare myself just thinking about it...for months!
*I love to sing. I sing to anything if I know the words...and sometimes if I don't! I don't think I have a good voice so it is usually only in front of Jason and Declan and sometimes my parents and sister.
*I make lists for just about everything. Right now I have a list of things I still have to get done this week, things to get ready before the baby comes...I'm not going to go on because this may be obsessive compulsive...
*I HATE, HATE, HATE being alone.

1 comment:

Kelli Eudis said...

Hey Chels- instead of emailing you the pics, I just burned a cd. I picked the ones I thought turned out the best. I will bring it to church tommorrow :)
PS...If Jason is working tonight and you aren't doing anything, some people are coming over to watch the game and play rock band about 6:30-7:00. You guys are more than welcome to come over and play. Taya and Cru will be here. And actually if jason isn't working and you guys are bored, feel free to stop by and hang out! Talk to you later!