Thanks to my super-talented friend here are some of the cutest pictures of Declan. Declan and Drake were eating lunch and Drake started acting so goofy- Declan was just giggling and then he started being silly too! They had so much fun together! My favorite one is the top one of Declan looking back at the camera with peanut butter and jelly all over his face! The other ones are of the boys playing outside, eating the snow which Drake said tasted like juice! Just lately so many people have been commenting on all of Declan's expressions and these pictures just captured them so perfectly! Thanks Kelli!
5 comments:
Great pictures Chelsea - Declan is sooo dang cute!
Kari
Found you! Declan is so adorable! What a little stud!
Hey Chelsea,
Yeah let's plan on doing that for sure tomorrow. Did you want to go up to this big park here in Reunion?? We'll pack lunches and let them run wild.
Oh and I guess that Saturday's Warriors is a no go now. Abby said she didn't want to watch that cause it was dumb :) I don't blame her. So I just picked up a few random ones from the church, hopefully they will be okay! But thank you so much anyways! Well I'll talk to you later and figure out details for tomorrow.
Love all his faces! I've told you this before, but that boy cracks me up. He's so dang cute and just as you've shown, so expressive!
Yeah that was so much fun! I love the warm weather. I can't wait for summer to take off! That's too funny about your trucker farmers tan. Hope you have a good week. See you friday. Oh and have you seen dan in real life? May I sing...Awesome. We bought it yesterday and watched it. You'll have to see it if you haven't already!!
Post a Comment