Thursday, January 31, 2008

Fun at the Childrens Museum

This morning Declan and I went to the Childrens Museum for a couple of hours. He just loves to play there- okay he just loves to play! Today we painted, played on the firetruck, went to the market, climbed through the ant holes, played basketball and played in their little kids land! I dragged him to Walmart afterwards to pick up a few things and by the time we got home he was asking to take a nap!!

3 comments:

The Mattinson's said...

You are so great at posting so quickly. Yes I agree we need to get together more often. I hope you are feeling well.

Rachel B. said...

I love the children's museum. It's just so clever! And I just saw your comment on Penny's blog and it made me laugh. And you are absolutely not! I am obsessed with people's blogs that I don't even know. Now that's blog stalking! ;)

Rachel B. said...

Oh, and trust me the blogging obsession only gets worse. Tom laughs at me all the time because of how obsessed I am with it!