Monday, February 4, 2008

Declan cracks an egg!


Declan and I made a cake together this afternoon. The absolute cutest part was Declan- for the first time ever- cracking two eggs. He did it flawlessly...no shells in the bowl. It was so cute to see his sweet little hands do it so perfectly! Good job Declan!

4 comments:

The Mattinson's said...

So cute. Madilyn is a little afraid of the hand mixer. Now when I get it out and turn it on she runs over saying "oh No". Declan is a really good talker.

Gedge Mamma said...

That is one coordinated kid. If he keeps practicing He looks like he'll be a professional.

Kelli Eudis said...

Sorry about having to bomb out today. His fever did break finally and I think he's starting to feel a lot better. So, tuesday should be perfect! See you later. I'll have to try the egg cracking...not sure how well Drake would do. He likes to stir and eat. A fun mess:)

Mollers said...

Declan is so cute. What a great helper!