This year I was a no show for the annual Kovach family camp out. My Dr. had recommended that I don't go and I was having a pretty miserable couple of days so I stayed home and Jason took the kids on his own. I think they may have had more fun (and definitely more freedom) without me there! The camp out evolves every year and is like an adventure camp. Jason and his brothers can't stand to be idle so they are always improving it! The kids highlights of the trip were riding Jason's dirt bike, going to Rifle Falls, riding bicycles and being with their cousins! I did miss out on just being there to experience it all with them but I really did enjoy the time to myself too!
1 comment:
Love the pic of the kids sleeping. Can't believe how grown up Delaney looks! So glad that you had some time alone before the new little lady makes her debut:-)
Post a Comment