All of these pictures require a little explanation!!
We have waaayyy too many stickers so the other night I gave the kids each a piece of paper and hundreds of random stickers and after the paper was full Declan resorted to a new canvas. He had so many stickers stuck all over his chest! Some of them really stuck too! 3 days later he still has a rash where some of them stuck so well!
Declan and Delaney kept talking about the yellow fake guy at swimming lessons and I had no idea what they were talking about. Until today. I look over and Delaney is about 10 feet away hugging the CPR dummy and talking to it! I wish my camera would have caught the moment before she realized I was watching her!
We have already had 5 ripe tomatoes off of our tomato plants! Delaney loves tomatoes and eats them like they are apples! The kids have really loved watching our little planters and their own little plants grow this year!
1 comment:
Chels, your bedroom is nice - I love it! It looks like you have done a lot before the baby arrives, I am no where near crossing the things off my list that I wanted to accomplish before our baby comes. I bet you are so excited and I'm glad you will soon be feeling much better. I can't believe how swollen your feet get, I feel bad for you! They look so uncomfortable! I'm excited to hear the news, it seems like I just barely got that text saying you found out you're having a girl - and now she'll be here any day!
Post a Comment