Monday, May 16, 2011

California, Part 3

Sea World!
Sesame Street Bay of Play
After the Shamu Show.
After such success at Disneyland Declan had to ride this ride after he saw it! While the ride at Disney was fun and you got a splash here and there this one was quite opposite, buckets of water were dumped!! Declan still liked it but it was much more fun at Disney!

The day we went to SeaWorld the weather was a little bit cooler and I think everyone was a little tired and the adults all had some sort of sunburn! I felt disappointed by the whole thing which only left me feeling guilty for the money that my parents spent to take all of us there! The shows seemed more geared towards the adults and it seemed like we spent too much time in our seats waiting for the shows to start! I had a little breakdown at lunch. It started over the crappy food choices (emotional much?) but mostly I just was sad to feel so let down by something I remembered as so amazing! I also think that having been to Disneyland first that I was expecting so much more! Luckily the kids still had a good time!

1 comment:

Emily said...

It really is hard to top Disney...they certainly cater well to all ages. :-) Of course - you know I'm biased.
I've always thought Sea World is overpriced too.