Saturday, November 6, 2010

My Family Campout

A few days after school started we had my families annual camp out at Sylvan Lake. It was short this year because we didn't want Declan to miss the first day of school but we fit in the important stuff....fishing, dirt bikes, four wheelers, playing in the river, walk/jogs around the lake, eating yummy camping food, family, and a new favorite- paintball!!
My brother-in-law, Keve, brought enough paintball guns to outfit two teams for a couple of games of capture the flag! It was a blast, I really wish I would have taken some pics of the bruises I had. I rediscovered how much patience I don't have and how quiet and patient my husband is. Brutal but fun!

We played in the freezing cold river. I can't remember the whole story but I can remember one of my cousins crying after being drenched head to toe by Jason and then the look that Jason got from his younger brother that was a death threat in itself! It was hilarious! Lastly, Declan was in heaven when he finally got to shoot some pop cans with his Dad's BB gun! As always, looking forward to next year!

No comments: