It was a little different than we expected! We tried duck and lobster tail for the first time- neither of us really loved either of them! The best part was dessert...I would totally recommend the flaming turtle! It was soooo delicious. That dessert made the whole dinner! YUM!
Sunday, November 7, 2010
The Melting Pot
It was a little different than we expected! We tried duck and lobster tail for the first time- neither of us really loved either of them! The best part was dessert...I would totally recommend the flaming turtle! It was soooo delicious. That dessert made the whole dinner! YUM!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay for The Melting Pot! I just went for the first time last month too. Yummy. It wasn't with Tom though, just with my mom. But still, I totally agree that the dessert is the best part. We decided if we were to go again that getting an appetizer and dessert is how to do it. The main meal wasn't all that fabulous. Glad you guys got to go...and with a gift card!
Look at you going all blog crazy! I love it. I feel like I was there all along....sort of :)
I think we might have to change your name from xena warrior princess to biker biotch. haha. I mean biker babe. Love ya!
Post a Comment