Jason turned 29 yesterday. What a sad day for him. Only one more year of his twenties. See that- only one candle on the cake because you can't light 29 and still have the first one burning....
Okay so maybe he is not sad but I do get a kick out of reminding him how old that sounds. Okay so maybe I just offended half of you but if you are offended then you must be feeling a little old as well. Don't worry they say 30 is the new 20. Okay I just made that up....
Anyway- he had his birthday off from both of his jobs so he actually got to sleep in which may have been the happiest part of his b-day! He then woke up to a few of his favorite things...Santiago's breakfast burritos, a ginormous Mountain Dew and a Caramello bar. We had Chinese take-out with my parents (another one of his favorites) for dinner and of course chocolate cake. Not too exciting but I think he enjoyed it!
Happy Birthday Babe!
No comments:
Post a Comment