Sunday, October 5, 2008

WE DID IT!!!


Today my Mom and I ran our first 5k- the Race for the Cure. We have been training for a couple of months (on and off) (on flat ground) so the hills came as a big surprise to both of us but we did it!! I am so proud of us because there were a couple of times when we both wanted to quit so badly but we pushed through!!

7 comments:

Kelli Eudis said...

Awesome. Great job!

Kari Clark said...

You Rock! That's so fun that you did it with your mom.

Eaton Family said...

What an accomplishment! Your blog is so stinkin cute - hey, my husband said you called but I haven't called you back. Are we on for VT?

MEG said...

Wow Chelsea that is a big accomplishment! I still haven't taken up running again and I don't know if I ever intend to... can't I use the baby as an excuse FOREVER?! You guys look great! Congratulations!

Reimstar said...

holy cow! Good for you! Man 10 mins on a treadmill and I am done! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! I love that you did it with your mom! You guys have such a great relationship!

Jen said...

Okay, since I like to follow your blog anyway...I am commenting on it and adding it to my blog list! Congrats on the run - I know that I couldn't do it! And to do it with your mom, how fun!