Dear Gwammy and Gramps,
Thanks for all of our cute new clothes for the fall. Now we will be the most stylin kids on the block. Mommy had so much fun shopping with you and I had so much fun riding on the carousel. Thanks for lunch too!
Love,
Declan and Delaney
And for Auntie, since you were asking, here are Delaney's outfits that don't fit her yet!!
Oh and here is Delaney with her stylin baby leg warmers that I made!!
3 comments:
You MADE those leg warmers?! TOO CUTE!!!!
You are so sweet for thinking of me. I am doing fine. Three weeks left. I think I can make it. I mean I have come this far right! Anyway I love looking at your blog. Your kids are cuties!
I love how your kids have the biggest smiles in the world! They must be happy all the time!
Post a Comment