Wednesday, September 7, 2011

First Few Days At Home....

Notice the little people in the bouncer next to Dulcie. The funniest part was actually before I took this picture. Dulcie's hand was holding onto the purple ring...practically straight above her head thanks to Delaney. The look on Dulcie's face along with her hand holding on was so funny...if only the camera had been closer!
Declan and Delaney don't go more than a few minutes at a time without knowing where Dulcie is at! I know it is normal for the 3rd kid to get smothered but sometimes I can't handle it! Just give the baby some space! I just have to remember that they are sweet and they absolutely adore her!
Maybe if I wasn't so far behind on blogging I would remember why Delaney has those alligator tears rolling down her cheeks. I do remember that the only thing that made her feel better was cuddling up with Dulcie!
This is the sweetest picture of Declan and Dulcie! He is busy playing a game but has his hand gently rested on Dulcie's head. The funny part is that below is a picture of him doing nearly the same thing with Delaney...touching her head while he was watching cartoons!
My sister, Jacinth was here helping me the week after Dulcie was born and she spoiled us all. She took great care of me (and the dishes!) and took each of the kids on a special date! Declan got to go to Boondocks and Delaney got to go to the American Girl doll store and choose some special things for her Bitty Baby!

No comments: