Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Declan's Valentines


I just finished Declan's class Valentines. I love how they turned out and they were so easy! Got the idea here. It has been so nice to actually have time to do some things I want to do...Christmas/wedding was a blur so I am finally getting around to doing some fun stuff without the stress!

Also, for all my freebie lovin Colorado friends(Rachel Bjorkman)- free Chick-fil-a breakfast every Wednesday in February!

And aren't you proud of me- two posts two days in a row!

7 comments:

MEG said...

Okay that's freaking adorable and Declan is seriously the cutest kid ever.

Emily said...

I love his face!!!LOL! I would totally take candy from that kid...um...well...I mean only if he was actually offering. Although candy does bring out the crazy in me;-)
Awesome job, Chelsea!

Kelli Eudis said...

That's so dang cute! You're always finding the cutest things!

Rachel B. said...

Woo-hoo! I'm so excited to have my own shout-out! Too bad I'm in Vegas right now. No free Chik-fil-A for me tomorrow. :(

Also, I saw those Valentine's and LOVED them. Yours turned out so dang cute!

Reimstar said...

Oh my gosh! That is the cutest thing ever! I want to make some for rocky to take to his imaginary class!

Kari Clark said...

Those turned out awesome! I saw those on a blog and thought, what a cute idea, I wonder if it's hard to take a picture and have it look good? Your's turned out SO cute! Next year, I'm trying that!

Marylin said...

Dang look at you! Those turned out freakin amazing! I am so impressed! Glad we are friends cause maybe some of your talent will rub off on me!! :)