
Waited. Saw it. LoVeD it!
A big group of friends and family went to see the midnight showing of New Moon and I seriously loved it. It was so good. Good enough to see again with the rest of my family on Friday.
Before the show we went to a themed "pre-show party" at my friend Kari's house where she really had everyone in the Twilight mood. She even sent us all of to the movie with snacks like "Rosalie's werewolf kibble" and licorice with blood type labels. It was so fun and I can't wait to see the next one at the end of June!!
1 comment:
I lovvvved the books and found myself so disappointed by Twilight the movie {mainly how Edward and their love story was portrayed} that I'm a little scared for New Moon. But I'm still looking forward to seeing it.
Your review is actually the first good one I've read! So thanks for giving me some hope. :)
Post a Comment