What cute pictures! Hard to believe he's 4, especially because I can remember when you were pregnant with him. That means we've been in this ward for a long time. Crazy! Looks like he was definitely spoiled on his birthday...just the way it's supposed to be! Happy birthday to Declan!
Hey almost finished with your pictures! I posted a little sneak peek on my photo blog. I'll post more tomorrow.
PS. Did I tell you your hair looked stinking cute today? Also we need to go to Boulder this week before thursday so I can get that present?? Couples Retreat? Temple? Maybe I should call you instead :)
3 comments:
What cute pictures! Hard to believe he's 4, especially because I can remember when you were pregnant with him. That means we've been in this ward for a long time. Crazy! Looks like he was definitely spoiled on his birthday...just the way it's supposed to be! Happy birthday to Declan!
Look how little he was....aww! He's such a big boy now....
why?
why?
why?
why?
why?
sound familiar?
Hey almost finished with your pictures! I posted a little sneak peek on my photo blog. I'll post more tomorrow.
PS. Did I tell you your hair looked stinking cute today? Also we need to go to Boulder this week before thursday so I can get that present?? Couples Retreat? Temple? Maybe I should call you instead :)
Post a Comment