My cousin and her long time boyfriend got married last weekend. Thankfully, after some convincing they decided to have a big reception so we could all celebrate with them! I think it is fair to say it was a traditional Mexican wedding complete with a ton of good food, the money dance and this hilarious dance all the single (and some not) guys did for the garter! I would have to say the best part was the dancing. It was fun and we are so happy for them! Congrats Amanda and Luis!
3 comments:
I LOVE those kinds of weddings....havent been to one in years!!!! Im glad you had fun!!! We miss you guys!
Wow! Sounds like my wedding. Did they have a mariachi band?
Love the title! See, now that sounds like a wedding reception. I wish we would have made ours a little more fun and a little less mormony formal. :) Glad you had a good time!
Post a Comment