Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Day



On Christmas morning I was so anxious for Declan to wake up. I had to contain myself and lay awake watching the time pass just waiting. It is so fun to watch the excitement in his face this year. And with it being Delaney's first Christmas and all- it was exciting! When he finally did wake up at 7 I was ready- face washed, teeth brushed, contacts in! But before we could even see the presents we had to have a toast and drink a glass of orange juice- it's tradition. Then on to the presents. Santa brought Declan a big bucket of dinosaurs and Delaney her first baby doll. Declan also got a remote control car, a Tonka truck along with clothes and more toys! Delaney got a tutu (how could I resist), a cookie jar toy and the Fisher Price Sing Along stage which she seriously loves!! It was so fun to watch!
Later on in the day my Mom's side of the family came over for lunch and more presents. After that we went to Jason's parents house for more family time, presents and food!

3 comments:

Jen said...

What a cute expression on Declan's face...I love it! And the tutu is absolutely adorable!!! Christmas is so fun with kids!

Reimstar said...

Awe soo cute! Looks like you guys had a great christmas! I have to say Declan looks cute in every picture, even if he won't smile! And of course Delaney is adorable! I saw your parents last night at Zach's court of honor thing, it was so good to see them! Hope to see YOU soon! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :)

Randi said...

I really think I could probably watch your little man's expressions all day long and not get bored. He is so freakin' cute.