Yesterday was my 23rd birthday! Not too crazy about the number 23...I liked being 22. Anyway, my day started off with an unexpected surprise- a new {red} ipod, itunes certificate and armband!!

Declan and I went to Happy Cakes for a cupcake. He chose Chocolate on Chocolate and I went for the cookies and cream. I do have to say that the frosting is soooo good and the cake part is just average.

After that we went to the sprayground with the Kovach women and let the kids play. I got to have one of my favorites for lunch, Chipotle!
In the evening we went to Johnny Carinos's with my parents and sister and had another favorite of mine..Spicy Romano Chicken. Declan insisted on having me take of picture of him with his food too!!

And to end the day...Coconut Cream Pie. Homemade. My favorite! So yes, my birthday mostly revolved around food...just the way I like it!! And yes, I am very spoiled!! Thanks everyone!!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday! 23?! You're a baby! :) I remember loving the age 23 for some reason. I'm glad you got to enjoy some good food. I swear for me that's all my birthday ends up being...eating all my favorite things. Glad you had a great day!
Spoiled, boy i guess you could say that again. I guess it was your birthday, Happy birthday by the way. We tried the spicy romano chicken when we went for our anniversary. it was alright. anyways, see ya on the flip side.
WOW! Duplicate that and it will suit me just fine for my Birthday! I love good food too!
Oh and duh! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 23 and 2 kids?! You're a young hip mama!
Oh and duh! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 23 and 2 kids?! You're a young hip mama!
Glad you had a great birthday, sorry I missed it! That frosting does look good, and I LOVE Chipotle, it's the only thing that can replace Cafe Rio!
Post a Comment